Bhavisha Patel, Anuraag Rai, Himanshu Raut, Akshay Khandhar, Nirav Khunt
Bhavisha Patel1*, Anuraag Rai2, Himanshu Raut3, Akshay Khandhar4, Nirav Khunt5
1,2Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Parul University, P.O. Limda, Ta. Waghodia – 391760 Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat India.
3,4,5Research Scholar, Faculty of Pharmacy, Parul University, P.O. Limda,Ta. Waghodia – 391760 Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat India.
Volume - 14,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2022
Improvement of Nanotechnology has been an obvious progression in the area of Science and Technology. The Nanotechnology strategy utilized in the plan of novel dose structure has given the Conventional measurement structure an extraordinary climb. Nanotechnology in drug field is frequently alluded to fuse of medication particles in nano size in a molecule size going from 1-100 nm which will help in expanding the remedial action.
Cite this article:
Bhavisha Patel, Anuraag Rai, Himanshu Raut, Akshay Khandhar, Nirav Khunt. Synthesis of Zinc Nanoparticle by Using Peppermint Leaves and Evaluation of Zinc Nanoparticle by UV, SEM and XRDS. Research Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 2022; 14(4):247-1. doi: 10.52711/0975-4385.2022.00043
Bhavisha Patel, Anuraag Rai, Himanshu Raut, Akshay Khandhar, Nirav Khunt. Synthesis of Zinc Nanoparticle by Using Peppermint Leaves and Evaluation of Zinc Nanoparticle by UV, SEM and XRDS. Research Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 2022; 14(4):247-1. doi: 10.52711/0975-4385.2022.00043 Available on: https://rjpponline.org/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-14-4-4
1. Adverse health effects of Tobacco and role of Ayurveda in their reduction. Semwal DK, Mishra SP, Chauhan A, Semwal RB. 2015, Journal of Medical Science, Vol. 15, pp. 139-46.
2. Ayurveda, the Science of Self-healing: A Practical Guide, V. LAD, Second. Delhi : Lotus Press, 1987.
3. Zinc oxide nanoparticles: a promising nanomaterial for biomedical applications. P.K. Mishra et. al., 12, 2017, Drug Discovery Today, Vol. 22, pp. 1825-1834.
4. Nano Structure of Hydroxyapatite and its modern approach in Pharmaceutical Science. Sushma Singh, Abhisek Pal, Sangeeta Mohanty. 3, Orissa : A and V Publication, March 2019, Research Jounal of Pharmacy and Technology, Vol. 12.
5. Minimal Inhibitory Concentration and Minimal Bactericidal Concentration of Peppermint (Mentha piperita) extracts against standard microorganisms. Hiral Vasavada, Sailaja Inampudi. 9, s.l. : A and V Publication, September 2021, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Vol. 14.
6. Review on Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles: Antibacterial Activity and Toxicity Mechanism. Amna Sirelkhatim et. al., s.l. : Springer, 2015, Nano-Micro Lett.
7. Antibacterial activity of ZnO nanoparticle on grampositive and gram-negative bacteria. Zarrindokht Emami-Karvani, Pegah Chehrazi. 12, Iran: s.n., June 18, 2011, African Journal of Microbiology Research, Vol. 5, pp. 1368-73. ISSN 1996-0808 .
8. Zinc oxide nanoparticles for selective destruction of tumor cells and potential for drug delivery applications. J.W. Rasmussen, E. MArtinez, P. Louka, D.G. Wingett. 9, 2011, Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, Vol. 7, pp. 1063-77.
9. Functionalization of inorganic nanoparticles for bioimaging applications. N. Erathodiyil, J. Y. Ying. 10, 2011, Accounts of Chemical Research, Vol. 44, pp. 925-35.
10. Novel ZnO hollow-nanocarriers containing paclitaxel targeting folate-receptors in a malignant pH-microenvironment for effective monitoring and promoting breast tumor regression. N. Puvvada, S. Rajput, B. N. Kumar et. al. 1, 2015, Scientific Reports, Vol. 5.
11. “Exploration of zinc oxide nanoparticles as a multitarget and multifunctional anticancer nanomedicine,” ACS. J. Wang, J. S. Lee, D. Kim, L. Zhu. 46, 2017, Applied Materials and Interfaces, Vol. 9, pp. 39971-39984.
12. Functionalization of ZnO nanoparticles by 3-mercaptopropionic acid for aqueous curcumin delivery: synthesis, characterization, and anticancer assessment., S. B. Ghaffari et. al., 2017, Material Science and Enginering, Vol. 79, pp. 465-72.
13. The effects of baicalein or baicalin on the colloidal stability of ZnO nanoparticles (NPs) and toxicity of NPs to Caco-2 cells,”. Y. Li et. al.,3, Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods: s.n., Vol. 28, pp. 167-76.
14. http://www.essentialoils.co.za/essential-oils/peppermint.htm.Assessed on 25/08/08. [Online]
15. Preliminary phytochemical analysis of Peppermint Oil and Tulsi Oil. Sarbeen, J. Insira. 7, Chennai: A and V Publication, 2015, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Vol. 8.
16. http://lib.njutcm.edu.cn/yaodian/ep/EP5.0/ 16_monographs/monographs_l-p/Peppermint%20oil.pdf.: http:lib. njutcm.edu.cn/yaodian/ep/EP5.0/16_monographs/monographs_l-p/Peppermint%20o. [Online]
17. A Review on Green Synthesis of CuO Nanoparticles using Plant Extract and Evaluation of Antimicrobial Activity. Abderrhmane Bouafia, Salah Eddine Laouini, Mohammed Redha Ouahrani. s.l.: A and V Publication, Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry.
18. Derivative, Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Copper Oxide using Copper (II) Semicarbazone. Paritosh K. Rana, Suhas P. Janwadkar, Dilip K. Yadav. 4, Palghar: A and V Publication, 2021, Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, Vol. 14.
19. Biosynthesis of Silver Nano Particles from the Ethanolic Extract Fruits of Mallotus phillipensis., Malarkodi Velraj et. al., 1, Chennai: A and V Publication, 2017, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Vol. 10.
20. Green synthesis, Characterization and application study of Zinc nano particles Synthesized using aqueous root extract of Sphagneticola trilobata Lin., SK. Abdul Mathin et. al., 12, s.l.: A and V Publication, 2020, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Vol. 13.
21. Development and Characterization of Orange Peel Extract Based Nanoparticles., C.H. Vinay et. al.,2, Karnataka: A and V Publication, 2018, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 8.
22. Preparation and Characterization of Doped Ceria Nano Particles by Chemical Precipitation. D. Radhika, A. Nesaraj. 9, Tamil Nadu: A and V Publication, 2011, Asian Journal of Research In chemistry, Vol. 4.
23. Synthesis and Characterization of Nanoscale Zero Valent Iron (NZVI) Nanoparticles for Environmental Remediation. D. Prabu, R. Parthiban. 4, s.l.: A and V Publication, 2013, Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, Vol. 3, pp. 181-184.
24. Biosynthesis and antibacterial activity of ZnO nanoparticles using Trifolium pratense flower Extract,”. D. Renata, D. Jolanta. 4, 2016, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, Vol. 23, pp. 517-23.
25. Decomposition of bis(N-benzyl-salicydenaminato) zinc (II) complex for the synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles to fabricate ZnO chitosan nanocomposite for the removal of iron(II) Ions from wastewater., T. Xaba et. al., 2019, Journal of Chemistry.
26. Laurus nobilis leaf extract mediated green synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles: characterization and biomedical applications,”. S. Vijayakumar, B. Vaseeharan, B. Malaikozhundan, M. Shobiya. 2016, Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy, Vol. 84, pp. 1213-22.
27. Synthesis and characterization of ZnO nanoparticles via precipitation method: effect of annealing temperature on particle size., A. A. Salahuddin et. al., 2, 2015, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 5, pp. 82-218.
28. Synthesis and characterization of zinc oxide nanoparticles by using polyol chemistry for their antimicrobial and antibiofilm activity, P. M. Pranjali et. al., 2019, Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports, Vol. 17, pp. 71-151.