1. Chan JFW, Lau SKP, To KKW, Cheng VCC, Woo PCY, Yuen K-Y., “Middle East respiratory syndrome corona virus: another zoonotic betacoronavirus causing SARS-like disease”, Clin. Microbiol. Rev 2015; 28:465.
2. International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses. http:// ictvonline.org/virusTaxonomy.asp (Accessed on April 17, 2020).
3. Fehr A.R., Perlman S.” Coronaviruses: An Overview of Their Replication and Pathogenesis”, Methods in Molecular Biology 2005; 1282
4. Tyrrell DAJ, Myint SH.,” Corona viruses”, Medical Microbiology, 4th edition. Galveston (TX): University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston; 1996, Chapter 60.
5. Shrikrushna Subhash Unhale, Quazi Bilal Ansar, Shubham Sanap, Suraj Thakre, Shreya Wadatkar, Rohit Bairagi, Dr. K.R. Biyani. “A Review on Coronavirus (Covid-19)”, WJPLS, 2020, vol.6, Issue 4, 109-115
6. Xiaowei Li, Manman Geng, Yi Zhao Peng, Liesu Meng, Shemin Lu. Molecular Immune Pathogenesis and Diagnosis Of COVID-19. JPA, 2020
7. Lindsay B. Nicholson, “The Immune System”, Essays Biochem. 2016 Oct. 31; 60(3):275-301
8. Jean S. Marshall, Richard Warrington, Wade Watson, Harold L. Kim, “An introduction to immunology and immunopathology”, Allergy Asthma Clin. Immunol, 2018; 14 (suppl2):49
9. Yufang Shi, Ying Wang, Changshun Shao, Jianhe Gan, Xiaoping Huang, Enrico Bucci, Mauro Piacentini, Giuseppe Ippolito, Gerry Melino “COVID-19 infection: the perspectives on immune responses. Cell Death and Differentiation, Nature, 2020
10. P. Ahmadpoor, L. Rostaing “Why the immune system fails to mount an adaptive immune response to a Covid-19 infection” article from Wiley Online Library, April 2020.
11. Adam Felman “What to know about coronaviruses” Medical News Today, Medically reviewed by Cameron white, MDH on 2020
12. World Health Organisation “Coronavirus/Covid-19”
13. Li-Sheng Wang, Yi-Ru Wang, Da-Wei Ye, Qing-quan Liu “A review of the 2019 novel Coronavirus Covid-19 based on current evidence”, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents 2020.
14. Marc Feldman, Ravinder N Maini, James N Woody, Stephen T Holgate, Gregory Winter, Matthew Rowland, Duncan Richards, Tracy Hussell, “Trials of antitumor necrosis factor therapy for Covid-19 are urgently needed” article from The Lancet,2020.
15. Yufang Shi, Ying Wang, Changshun Shao, JianheGan, Xiaoping Huang, Enrico Bucci, Mauro Piacentini, Giuseppe Ippolito, Gerry Melino, “COVID-19 infection: the perspectives on immune responses” Cell Death and Differentiation, Nature,2020.
16. Katherine J. Wu, “What Scientist know about Immunity to Novel Coronavirus”, Smithsonian Magazine. March 30, 2020
17. Mechele Catanzaro, EmanuelaCorsini, MichelaRosini, Macro Racchi, CritinaLanni, Iimmunomodulators inspired by nature: a review on curcumin and echinacea” articles from Molecules.2018 Nov; 23(11):2778.
18. Jaya Bhosle “Coronavirus scare shoots up demand for India’s raw Turmeric” from ET Bureau, March 17, 2020
19. Peter P. Sordillo and Lawrence Helson, “Curcumin suppression of cytokine release and cytokine storm: A potential therapy for patients with ebola and other severe viral infections”
20. Abhishek Niranjan, Dhan Prakash “Chemical constituents and biological activities of turmeric (curcuma longa L.)”, Journal of food Science and technology 2008, 45(2), 109-116
21. Aggarwal BB, Gupta SC, Sung B “Curcumin: an orally bioavailable blocker of TNF and other pro-inflammatory biomarkers”, Br. J Pharmacol., 2013 Aug; 169(8):1672-92.
22. Dale L. Barnard, Yohichi Kumaki, “Recent development in anti severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus chemotherapy”, Future virology, 2011 may; 6(5):615-631.
23. Susan J. Hewlings, Douglas S. Kalman, “Curcumin: A review of its effects on human health” Foods (MDPI) 2017 OCT, 6(10):92.
24. Khaerunnisa S, Kurniawan H., Awaluddin R., Suhartati et al., “Potential inhibitor of Covid-19 main protease (M pro) from several medicinal plant compounds by Molecular docking study” preprint 2020.
25. Subash C. Gupta, Sridevi Patchva, Bharat B. Aggarwal “Therapeutic roles of curcumin lessons learned from clinical trials”, The AAPS Journal, 2013 Jan; 15(1):195-218.
26. Satoskar RR, Shah SJ, Shenoy SG “Evaluation of anti-inflammatory property of curcumin (diferuloyl methane) in patients with postoperative inflammation”, Int. Journal Clinical Pharmacology Ther. Toxicology 1986 Dec, 24(12):651-4
27. Deodhar SD, Sethi R, Srimal RC “Preliminary study on antirheumatic activity of curcumin (diferuloyl methane)”, Indian Journal Med. Res.1980 Apr; 71:632-4